Sunny Hill is an all-inclusive resort in New York State, offering generous meals for our guests three times a day in our glass-enclosed GarWayne Dining Hall. While enjoying their meals, guests can enjoy incredible views of the surrounding Great Northern Catskill mountains. In our unique dining experience, guests will sit down with family, as well as other guests staying at the resort, at round tables and be served family-style dishes to pass around the table. This allows guests to make new friends and create lasting memories. Everyone eats meals together, at the same time. We believe in family togetherness, and our dining experience upholds that belief.
We can accommodate a variety of dietary needs. With our ample amount of food and wide variety of food choices, no one will leave our dining room hungry! Here’s a small sampling of what tasty treats you can expect to eat when you visit our all-inclusive resort.
Daily Meal Examples
- For breakfast, guests can enjoy a variety of options, including pancakes, breakfast sandwiches, eggs, bacon, cereals, and fresh fruit. You’ll have all the energy you need for around of golf after one of our breakfasts!
- For lunch, dine on wraps, pasta, fresh salads, sandwiches or grab a quick pizza, burger or hot dog and hit the golf course.
- For dinner, enjoy several courses that rotate daily, including steak, meatloaf, roasted turkey, and outdoor barbecues and prime rib.
- Dessert is available during lunch and dinner. Our Chef creates a sumptuous selection of desserts, including apple pie, peach melba, cheesecake, and éclairs.
- Plus, you can always find plenty of delicious snacks at our snack bar!
Dietary Needs & Accommodations
We understand that everyone’s dietary needs are unique and we are very accommodating to our guests. In order for us to cater to your specific needs, please provide us with your dietary or allergy restrictions upon reservation. This allows us to ensure we have appropriate meal options readily available.
Dietary accommodations include*: Gluten-free, Lactose-free, vegetarian, vegan as well as nut allergies.
Alternative Meal Choices
Additionally, if you don’t see something to your liking on our daily menu options, you are invited to choose an alternative meal choice. Note: These meals must be pre-ordered, so be sure to let our staff know about your choices ahead of time. Choices of our alternative meals include:
- Baked Cod with Pesto
- Veggie Burger
- Hot Dogs
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
- Other items upon availability